Here's what it's about:
Morgan Sparks and Cam Browne are a match made in heaven. They've been best friends since birth, they tell each other everything, and oh yeah- they're totally hot for each other. But a week before their joint Sweet Sixteen bash, everything changes.
Determined to keep
Doesn't that sound awesome? It is So on to my favorite questions!
Doesn't that sound awesome? It is
So on to my favorite questions!
Cyn, tell us one thing you love about your book’s story or your characters.
I really don't like much about my book; I cringe when I think about reading it. I guess one thing I like is that it has a fairly original premise, even among the glut of fairy stories out there.
Oh, please! She is waaaaay too modest. Okay, so where is your favorite place to write? What is your writing process like?
I would love to write from a condo overlooking the beach in
I once sent a letter to Oprah hoping to appear on her show, but I'm still waiting for an answer. I'm sure I will hear any day now.
In case I haven't mentioned it before, I'm a worrier. I have a very spiritual side, but then I also have the side that assumes the worst, worries incessantly and drives me crazy. So here (to remind myself and to offer any other worriers out there) are five ways to keep my mind from wandering into negative territory:
1. Focus on gratitude. It may sound cliche, but seriously we all have so much we take for granted.
2. Fill yourself with love. If it feels like there's none around, focus on something that brings it out in you, like a sleepy, purring kitty.
3. Dream. Instead of letting the negative possibilities take over your mind, fill them with ones you hope to find instead.
4. Go to the place inside you, deep in your belly where there is always peace. There is a place there where you will find an ocean of calm (that may be a quote from a book, can't remember where I saw it.) Ride the waves.
5. If all else fails, curl up with a blanket, a book, and some rich, decadent chocolate